Frequently Asked Question
Everything you need to know so you can use the website more efficiently.
2. Where can you find the information about copyright and legal?
Please read this page to learn more about copyright and legal.
3. Who can help you address your questions about Youridioms.com such as feedbacks, complaints or comment about our other services, grammar and usage content ?
4. How many languages do the website support?
Youridioms.com is an online dictionary that is bilingual in English and Vietnamese.
5. How to contribute a new idiom for the web site
We always welcome your contribution to the website to enhance the service quality. If you want to contribute a new idiom, phrase, proverb or quote, please let us know by filling this form.
6. How to help us correct typo mistake on the content